Nginx SSO library for DPaW internal applications.
This project is a library of Nginx configuration to undertake single-sign-on within Department of Parks and Wildlife internal applications.
Installation (Django applications)
- Install via pip: pip install nginx-sso-dpaw
- At the end of settings.py, add the following code
- import nginx_sso.django nginx_sso.django.config(globals())
When nginx sso is disabled
- nginx sso app is not installed
- Set “SSO_ENABLED” to False in .env file
- The middleware “django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware” is not configured
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nginx-sso-dpaw-0.2rc1.tar.gz (5.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|