Python controller for a Niko Home Control II installation
Create a NHC2 object
NHC2(address, username, password, port, ca_path, switches_as_lights)
- address - IP or host of the connected controller
- username - The UUID of the profile
- password - The password
- port - (optional) The MQTT port. Default = 8883
- ca_path - (optional) Path of the CA file. Default = included CA file.
- switches_as_lights - (optional) socket and switched-generic show up as lights.
coco = NHC2('192.168.1.2', 'abcdefgh-ijkl-mnop-qrst-uvwxyz012345', 'secret_password')
What is supported?
light, socket, switched-generic, dimmer
TODO - write doc.
TODO - refactor into logical groups that match niko documentation (NHC Relay Action, NHC Dimmer Action, etc)
What can you do to help?
- Contribute to this project with constructive issues, suggestions, PRs, etc.
- Help me in any way to get support for more entities (eg heating)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for nhc2_coco-1.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl