NionSwift IO handlers.
Nion Swift I/O
The Nion Swift I/O library (used in Nion Swift)
Nion Swift I/O is the I/O library for Nion Swift, providing additional commonly used file formats.
- Fix handling of spectrum image export in DM format (now recognized in DM).
- Drop support for Python 3.7.
- Compatible with Swift 0.16
- Partially fix issue storing tuple-of-tuple as rectangle in dm3 import/export.
- Write out high tension tag with no units.
- Improve writing SI data (always mark 1D datum as a spectrum).
- Add support for writing DM4 files. Contributed by Marcel Tencé.
- Handle large format data items (HDF5 backed) when exporting to TIFF.
- Improve support for multi-dimensional data as available in latest TIFF library.
- Improve treatment of 1D collections/sequences of spectra/images when exporting/import to DM file.
- Improve treatment of spectrum images when exporting/import to DM file.
- Improve support for exporting large format (HDF5) data items to DM file format.
- Add support for timestamp/timezone when exporting/importing to DM file.
- Fix bug with large integers (showing up in timestamp).
- Improve recognition of 1d data (spectrum) during import. Also sequences.
- Initial version online.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for nionswift_io-0.15.0-py3-none-any.whl