JVZoo IPN support in Plone.
A Plone add-on that integrates JVZoo digital products retailer system with Plone to enable paid memberships on your site.
How it works
- Visitor comes to your site and clicks an Order link.
- Visitor is sent to JVZoo’s order form (on http://jvzoo.com), where she enters her personal information and performs payment.
- If payment was successful, JVZoo sends a POST request to a special view on your Plone site (/@@jvzoo).
- The @@jvzoo view parses this POST data from JVZoo and verifies it
Secret Keyyou’ve set in the
Plone control panel.
- If all checks out, @@jvzoo calls an appropriate action provided by the niteoweb.ipn.core package (on which this package depends on).
Transaction type to niteoweb.ipn.core action mapping
JVZoo supports different
Transaction types, like
Refund, etc. These are mapped to actions provided by niteoweb.ipn.core.
- SALE -> enable_member
- BILL -> enable_member
- RFND -> disable_member
- CGBK -> disable_member
- INSF -> disable_member
- CANCEL-REBILL -> disable_member
- UNCANCEL-REBILL -> enable_member
Transaction types are explained in the JVZoo IPN documentation available on http://support.jvzoo.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/17/0/jvzipn.
niteoweb.ipn.jvzoo you simply add niteoweb.ipn.jvzoo
to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart Plone.
niteoweb.ipn.jvzoo using the Add-ons control panel.
Go to JVZoo.com and use Sellers ->
Add a Product to add a new
Then check the option External Program Integration. For
set http://yoursite.com/@@jvzoo. Under the My Account page
set the JVZIPN Secret Key.
Go to Site Setup -> Configuration Registry control panel form and
configure the Secret Key field by pasting it in the
niteoweb ipn jvzoo
interfaces IJVZooSettings secretkey field.
You are now ready to do a test buy! Go back to Sellers and click Test Purchases. Select a product, click Create Test Purchase Code and finish by clicking the link in Buy / Link column in the table below. In order for the purchase link to work, the product needs to be activated in Sellers Dashboard (select a product and check Allow Sales).
Before you finish the transaction, you of course need to set up your Plone site to receive JVZoo server notifications.
Confirm by logging-in to http://jvzoo.com and checking to see if there were any purchases (on Sellers tab). Also check if your received an email with username and password for accessing your site and try to login with them.
Tips & Tricks
JVZoo IPN API documentation
If you want to mock a request from JVZoo in your local development environment, run a command like this:
$ curl -d "ccustname=JohnSmithfirstname.lastname@example.org&cproditem=1&cprodtitle=TestProduct&cprodtype=STANDARD&ctransaction=SALEemail@example.com&ctransamount=1000&ctranspaymentmethod=&ctransvendor=&ctransreceipt=1&cupsellreceipt=&caffitid=&cvendthru=&cverify=AACDD10E&ctranstime=1350388651" http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@jvzoo
The command above assumes you have set your
Secret Key in Plone to
secret and you have created a group with ipn_1 id.
- Prefix log entries with current user’s username. [zupo]
- Depend on latest release of niteoweb.ipn.core. [zupo]
- Abort transaction if something fails. [zupo]
- Use ipn_ as a prefix for product group IDs. [zupo]
- Initial release. [zupo]
License (3-clause BSD)
Copyright (c) 2013, NiteoWeb Ltd.. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of NiteoWeb Ltd.. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NITEOWEB LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.