Welcome to Nive cms!
Nive is professional out the box content management system for mobile and desktop websites based on
python and the webframework pyramid.
Please refer to the website cms.nive.co for detailed information.
This version is a beta release. The application is stable and complete. The public API as documented
on the website is stable will not change.
The alpha series was released under the name 'poolyx'.
The source code is hosted on github: https://github.com/nive-cms
Support, Feedback, Community
The form module nive.components.reform
The reform package is a merge of deform and colander and includes several changes
to make form handling easier. Please see nive.components.reform.README.txt for details.
Third party modules
Some included modules have their own license:
- tinyMCE (nive.components.reform.static.tinymce)
- codemirror (nive.components.reform.static.codemirror)
- bootstrap (nive.cms.design.static.bootstrap)
- jquery / jquery-ui / jquery.form
- iconset (nive.cms.cmsview.static.images) by Mark James http://www.famfamfam.com/
- new sessionuser with limited functionality for caching
- added serialize and deserialize callback option
- user identity field added
- enabled non-class functions as event callbacks
- nive.utils.dataPool2.connections refactored
- added support to view.Assets() for url links e.g. http://example.com/assets/jquery.js
- bugfixes and improvements
- maintenance and bugfixes
- added IFileStorage interface for file classes used to read and store file data
- renamed cms.pages.skipColumn parameter to addColumnContents
- extended definitions.ViewModuleConf with renderer attribute as default for views
- HTMLForm action button postfix changed to class var actionPostfix
- nive.container: added afterAdd event, renamed beforeCreate -> beforeAdd
- bugfixes: sort and ajax response
- improved column integration
- css and js assets configureable design.configuration.assets
- cms editor widgets css updates
- added sort and cut, copy, paste tests
- editor ui improvements
- welcome message
- scaffolds improved
- mysql tests improved
- scaffold base64 password bugfix
- added cmseditor.js, removed pe.js and overlay.js
- added cmseditor.css, removed pe.css
- added Undo() on sql execute exceptions
- bugfixes and smaller updates
- serialization and deserialization of lists to json
- added forms.JsonSequenceForm
- added controlset option for list form fields
The first beta release. Finally, all major features are included in this release.
- Boostrap css framework used for the default design
- Responsive selectors added to box forms and html rendering
- Fulltext search
- Ctrl-key disables links in edit mode
- Updated scaffold for sqlite and mysql
- many fixed issues and cleanup
- code moved to github repository
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.