no_comments strips comments from various file types
Easy way to strip comments from various file types.
Comment stripping utility. Handles both inline comments and block comments. Strips C/C++ comments by default (both inline and block).
- cat source_code_file | no_comments > out
- strip only inline comments / block comments
- configurable delimiters
- strip only comments at the beggining of the line
- preserve empty lines which contained comments before
- easy_install no_comments or pip install no_comments
- run no_comments –help
This utility is DUMB - as it’s not language specific it doesn’t understand the syntax (It will remove comments in strings, ignore nested comments or so).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size no_comments-0.1.tar.gz (2.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|