Node Implementation with ZODB persistence
node.ext.zodb is a persistent node implementation for the ZODB.
For more information about node see https://pypi.python.org/pypi/node
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We’d be happy to see many forks and pull-requests to make it even better.
Travis-CI test state:
- Python 2.7, 3.4+
- Robert Niederreiter
- Jens Klein
- Add python 3 support. [rnix, 2017-06-24]
- Add keys to OOBTodict and accept any number of *args and **kw to match expected contract by OOBTree and Fix tests with ZODB 5. [rnix, 2017-06-22]
- Add __nonzero__ and __bool__ to OOBTodict in order to make it work properly with ZODB 5. [rnix, 2017-06-22]
- Use @property and @property.setter for OOBTodict.lh and OOBTodict.lt. [rnix, 2017-06-22]
- Change ZODB install requirement to ZODB3. Latter one is a meta package as of version 3.11.0 and installs ZODB [rnix, 2017-06-19]
- Remove superfluous __repr__ function from OOBTodict. odict package properly outputs class name as of version 1.6.2. [rnix, 2017-06-14]
- Fix volatile_property to work on classes overwriting __getattr__. [rnix, 2017-06-14]
- Use plumbing decorator instead of __metaclass__ and __plumbing__ class attributes. [rnix, 2017-06-14]
- Add maintenance utilities. [rnix, 2014-05-13]
- Cleanup tests. [rnix, 2014-05-13]
- initial [rnix]
Copyright (c) 2012-2017, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, Germany, Switzerland All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size node.ext.zodb-1.2.tar.gz (14.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|