Miscellaneous utilities for machine learning.
This package contains a number of utility modules that are helpful with machine learning tasks. Most of the modules work together with scikit-learn, others are more generally useful.
View the documentation here.
0.3.1 - 2013-11-18
- convnet: Add center_only and classify_direct options.
0.3 - 2013-11-02
- convnet: Add scikit-learn estimator based on Jia and Donahue’s DeCAF.
- dbn: Change default args of use_re_lu=True and nesterov=True.
0.2 - 2013-03-03
- dbn: Add parameters learn_rate_decays and learn_rate_minimums, which allow for decreasing the learning after each epoch of fine-tuning.
- dbn: Allow -1 as the value of the input and output layers of the neural network. The shapes of X and y will then be used to determine those.
- dbn: Add support for processing sparse input data matrices.
- dbn: Improve miserable speed of DBN.predict_proba.
0.2b1 - 2012-12-30
- Added a scikit-learn estimator based on George Dahl’s gdbn in nolearn.dbn.