See complete documentation at http://npplus.readthedocs.io.
- A high performance piecewise polynomial class PwPoly supporting more
methods than the scipy PPoly class, including a root finder and
- Simplified spline and polyline interpolating and fitting functions
fully integrated with PwPoly, using just the solve_banded lapack
function instead of fitpack.
- Simplified interfaces for linear and non-linear least squares fitting.
- A function decorator to replace the clumsy numpy.piecewise function.
- Array building functions which broadcast their arguments before
- Finite difference axis methods supplementing the existing diff
and cumsum functions.
- Elementwise minimum and maximum functions taking any number of arguments.
- Ensure presence of matplotlib 2.0 colormaps viridis, etc., and provide
an interface for using the qualitative colorbrewer color sets for line
- Provide a simple presentation-quality matplotlib style.
- Provide wrappers for pyplot functions like plot that return unwanted
objects, making them better for interactive use.
- Provide a module you can import from PYTHONSTARTUP similar to pylab,
which fills interactive namespace with numpy and npplus, as well as
turning on the pyplot interactive plotting mode.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.