adc bot annoucing changes in filelist of hub's users
Advanced Direct Connect (ADC) bot that connects to a hub and periodically downloads the filelist of each user. When it find changes it will announce these in the hub chat. It comes with chat commands that let you force scan users and list a history of changes.
It’s written in Python and based on the great Twisted network framework.
- bugfix: packaging error (missing manifest.in)
- bugfix: prevent sqlite3/unicode error
- bugfix: auto-announce changes when found
- bugfix: better format for stored changes
- bugfix: prevent filelist mixup when scanning many users
- after some prototypes in go and with asyncio this is the first functional version with twisted
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.