Python implementation of the three main OATH specifications: HOTP, TOTP and OCRA
- python-oath is a package implementing the three main OATH specifications:
- HOTP, an event based one-time password standard – OTP – using HMAC signatures,
- TOTP, a time based OTP,
- OCRA, a mixed OTP / signature system based on HOTP for complex use cases.
The main APIs are:
- hotp, to generate a password.
- accept_hotp, to check a received password,
- totp and accept_totp, the same for the TOTP standard.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oath-1.1.tar.gz (105.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|