A suite of command-line tools for working with OCDS data
A suite of command-line tools for working with OCDS data to:
- create compiled releases, versioned releases and record packages
- upgrade from an old version of OCDS to a new version
- detect the format of an OCDS file
- wrap releases in a release package, or records in a record package
- combine small packages into large packages
- split large packages into small packages
- load packages into a database
- validate JSON data against a JSON schema
- generate a spreadsheet version of a JSON schema
If you are viewing this on GitHub or PyPi, open the full documentation for additional details.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ocdskit-0.2.17.tar.gz (5.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|