Pay and receive invoices from bank statements
PoS Pay invoice
This modules allows to pay an existing Supplier Invoice / Customer Refund, or to collect payment for an existing Customer Invoice, using the PoS backend session.
- Go to Point of Sale / Dashboard and create and/or open an existing Session.
- Press the button Pay Invoice to pay a Supplier Invoice or a Customer Refund. You will need to select the expected Journal
- Select Collect Payment from Invoice in to receive a payment of an existing Customer Invoice or a Supplier Refund.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Cannot pay invoices in a different currency than that defined in the journal associated to the payment method used to pay/collect payment.
- Enric Tobella <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_cash_invoice-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (23.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Oct 12, 2017|