Provides general settings for the Maintenance App
Base Maintenance Config
This module doesn’t introduce new functionalities; it rather provides maintenance-related generic tools to be used in further specific-purpose modules. Such generic tools include:
- A general settings section for the maintenance functionalities.
- A security group category ‘Maintenance’ with two levels: ‘User’ and ‘Manager’.
This module doesn’t provide new functionalities. Still you can now set a new security group on users. To do so, you need to:
- Go on ‘Settings’ -> ‘Users’ -> ‘Users’
- Create a new user or select an already existing one
- In the tab ‘Access Rights’, at the ‘Application’ paragraph you’ll now be able to select a group, including ‘User’ and ‘Manager’ for the ‘Maintenance’ category
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Antonio Esposito <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_base_maintenance_config-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (10.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|