New features to facilitate resource management with meetings.
This module adds new features to facilitate resource management with meetings:
- To attach resources to a meeting, go to Calendar => Click on a meeting => Edit => Edit => add any related resources.
- To edit or add a resource, go to Settings => Resource => Resources.
- This module can also prevent resources from being double-booked. Go to a resource and disable Allow Double Booking (this is enabled by default). As a note, the same resource in a meeting that ends at 5pm and also in a meeting that starts at 5pm on the same day would not not be considered double-booked.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- Tie resources into calendar types (calendar.event.type), where certain resources are available only with certain calendar types.
- Add a calendar view on resources, so resources such as a room can be seen if available.
- Validate Resource Leaves to avoid appointments for dates where the resource is not available.
- Validate Resource Calendar, to avoid appointments for times outside their availability.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_calendar_resource-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (68.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_calendar_resource-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl