Base module to handle Electronic Invoices. http://fatturapa.gov.it
See also l10n_it_fatturapa_out and l10n_it_fatturapa_in README files.
Table of contents
- In partner form, select ‘Subjected to electronic invoice’ in Electronic Invoice tab for customers and suppliers subjected to electronic invoicing
- Public administrations must have IPA code
- Others must have Codice Destinatario
- Configure taxes about ‘Non taxable nature’, ‘Law reference’ and ‘VAT payability’
- Configure Electronic Invoice data in Accounting Configuration, where needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Davide Corio
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Roberto Onnis
- Alessio Gerace
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-italy project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_l10n_it_fatturapa-10.0.2.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (433.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|