Auto-configure UNECE params on Dutch taxes
L10n NL Account Tax UNECE
This module will auto-configure the values UNECE Tax Type and UNECE Tax Category on taxes that come from the l10n_nl module.
Both the values will also be set in the template of the tax accounts. This will be useful in case of setting new companies with the Dutch chart of accounts in a multi-company environment.
This module will be installed automatically if modules l10n_nl and account_tax_unece are installed.
- Simply install the module to set the values UNECE Tax Type and UNECE Tax Category on existing taxes that come from the l10n_nl module.
- If you create a new Dutch company and set its chart of accounts ( with the one that comes from l10n_nl), the newly created taxes will also get the values UNECE Tax Type and UNECE Tax Category set.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The definition of the fields UNECE Tax Type and UNECE Tax Category should be moved to module account_payment_unece.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- This module, expecially the post_install script, is based on the job made by
- Akretion (Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>) Module: OCA/l10n-france/l10n_fr_account_tax_unece Link: https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france/tree/10.0/l10n_fr_account_tax_unece
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(13.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2||Oct 27, 2017|