Print US Checks
US Check Writing with Payee Address
This module allows to print your payments on pre-printed check paper. This module adds the address to the Payee section of a check.
- Check on top: Quicken / QuickBooks standard
- Check in the middle: Peachtree standard
- Check at the bottom: ADP standard
You can configure the output (layout, stubs informations, etc.) in company settings, and manage the checks numbering (if you use pre-printed checks without numbers) in the journal settings.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting > Purchases > Payments
- Create a new payment with a payment method (journal) configured to print check
- Check the check option, register the payment and print the check
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Ursa Information Systems <http://www.ursainfosystems.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_l10n_us_check_writing_address-10.0.1.1.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl