Build 'Management Information System' Reports and Dashboards
This module allows you to build Management Information Systems dashboards. Such style of reports presents KPI in rows and time periods in columns. Reports mainly fetch data from account moves, but can also combine data coming from arbitrary Odoo models. Reports can be exported to PDF, Excel and they can be added to Odoo dashboards.
Your preferred way to install addons will work with MIS Builder.
An easy way to install it with all its dependencies is using pip:
- pip install --pre odoo10-addon-mis_builder odoo-autodiscover
- then restart Odoo, update the addons list in your database, and install the MIS Builder application.
Configuration and Usage
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting > Configuration > MIS Reporting > MIS Report Templates where you can create report templates by defining KPI’s. KPI’s constitute the rows of your reports. Such report templates are time independent.
- Then in Accounting > Reports > MIS Reporting > MIS Reports you can create report instance by binding the templates to time periods, hence defining the columns of your reports.
- From the MIS Reports view, you can preview the report, add it to and Odoo dashboard, and export it to PDF or Excel.
A typical extension is to provide a mechanism to filter reports on analytic dimensions or operational units. To implement this, you can override _get_additional_move_line_filter and _get_additional_filter to further filter move lines or queries based on a user selection. A typical use case could be to add an analytic account field on mis.report.instance, or even on mis.report.instance.period if you want different columns to show different analytic accounts.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Laetitia Gangloff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adrien Peiffer <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Binsfeld <email@example.com>
- Giovanni Capalbo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Marco Calcagni <email@example.com>
- Sébastien Beau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Luc De Meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Benjamin Willig <email@example.com>
- Martronic SA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- nicomacr <email@example.com>
- Juan Jose Scarafia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard deMeester <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_mis_builder-10.0.3.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (430.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||May 3, 2018|