Handle the addition/removal of multiple variants from product template into the purchase order
Handle easily multiple variants on Purchase Orders
This module allows to add/modify all the variants of a product in a direct screen without the need of handling them one by one.
- Configure your user to have any permission from “Purchases” group.
- Create a product with 2 attributes and several values.
- Go to Purchases > Purchase > Requests for Quotation
- Create a new quotation or edit an existing one.
- Press “Add variants” button located in the upper right corner of the “Order Lines” tab.
- A new screen will appear allowing you to select the products that have variants.
- Once you select the product, a 2D matrix will appear with the first attribute values as columns and the second one as rows.
- If there are already order lines for the product variants, the current quantity will be pre-filled in the matrix.
- Change the quantities for the variant you want and click on “Transfer to order”
- Order lines for the variants will be created/removed to comply with the input you have done.
As extra feature for saving steps, there’s also a button on each existing line that corresponds to a variant that opens the dialog directly with the product selected.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_purchase_order_variant_mgmt-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (113.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_purchase_order_variant_mgmt-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl