Adds a check digit on sequences
Sequence Check Digit
This module was written to configure check digits on sequences added on the end. It is useful as a control of the number on visual validation.
It is useful when some manual checks are required or on integrations. The implemented codes can avoid modification of one character and flip of two consecutive characters.
- Access sequences and configurate the model to use.
- The model will check if the format of prefix, suffix and number is valid
- Implemented algorithms
- Luhn: [0-9]*
- Damm: [0-9]*
- Verhoeff: [0-9]*
- ISO 7064 Mod 11, 2: [0-9]*
- ISO 7064 Mod 11, 10: [0-9]*
- ISO 7064 Mod 37, 2: [0-9A-Z]*
- ISO 7064 Mod 37, 36: [0-9A-Z]*
- ISO 7064 Mod 97, 10: [0-9A-Z]*
- Enric Tobella <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_sequence_check_digit-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (19.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_sequence_check_digit-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl