Establish a removal priority on stock locations.
Stock Removal Location by Priority
This module adds a removal priority field on stock locations. This priority applies when removing a product from different stock locations and the incoming dates are equal in both locations.
You can configure the removal priority as follows:
- Go to “Inventory > Configuration > Settings”
- In ‘Location & Warehouse’ section, mark the “Removal Priority” option.
NOTE: To be able to view this option you need to have already marked:
- Manage several locations in “Warehouses and Locations usage level” option.
- Advanced routing of products using rules in “Routing” option.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to “Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Locations”
- In each Location form, in the Logistics section, put a Removal Priority.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_removal_location_by_priority-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (32.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_removal_location_by_priority-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl