Web Widget Digitized Signature
Web Digitized Signature
This module provides a widget for binary fields that allows to digitize a signature and store it as an image.
As demonstration, it includes this widget at user level, so that we can store a signature image for each user.
- To use this module, you need to add widget="signature" to your binary field in your view.
- You can specifify signature dimensions like the following: <field name="signature_image" widget="signature" width="400" height="100"/>
- Go to Settings > Users > Users.
- Open one of the existing users.
- You can set a digital signature for it on the field “Signature”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_web_widget_digitized_signature-10.0.0.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (43.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_web_widget_digitized_signature-10.0.0.1.0-py2-none-any.whl