Browsable calendar with events list for your website
Event Calendar and List Snippet and Iframe
When you install this addon, you will be able to drop a events calendar and list in any website page.
Additionally, you’ll have that available to embed in any <iframe> in /website_event_snippet_calendar/embed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any website page.
- Drag and drop the Feature > Events Calendar and List snippet.
- You can click on the list and use the options dropdown to add or remove initial events to show.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Remove bootstrap-datetimepicker bundled library when migrating to v11.
- Do not rely on date_begin_located field in v11+, because implementation has changed, and it returns a human-readable format instead of a machine-parseable one.
- This addon is affected by https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/27179 like Odoo itself. It should get the same fix as upstream when it lands.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_website_event_snippet_calendar-10.0.1.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (39.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|