Add price tier radio buttons to product pages in website shop
Website Sale - Price Tiers
This module looks at the price rules for a product and uses them to calculate price tiers (quantity ranges with different unit pricing). It then adds radio buttons to product pages in the website shop, which allow users to easily select the minimum quantity corresponding to each tier.
The module also includes the following configurable features:
- An implicit tier with a minimum quantity of 1 added to all products where the tiers would not otherwise be empty. This is off by default and can be enabled by going to Website Admin > Settings and selecting the Implicit Price Tier setting under eCommerce.
- Wording added to the unit price shown on product pages to clarify that it is a unit price. This is off by default and can be turned on by going to a website product page and selecting Website Sale - Quantity Tiers (Price Wording) in the Customize menu.
- Tier info for each product’s lowest price tier in place of unit prices on search/browse pages in the shop. This is on by default and can be turned off by going to a website shop search page and deselecting Website Sale - Quantity Tiers in Search in the Customize menu.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- Currently, only price rules set up at the product template level will be used to build tiers
- In some cases, the presence of a product variant price rule may cause a tier with an overlapping product template price rule to use the product variant pricing. For technical details, please see the Python tests in the module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_website_sale_price_tier-10.0.1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (44.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Nov 10, 2017|