This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts.
Account Analytic Parent
This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts as it was in previous versions of Odoo. This module is a base module for other modules to manage the hierarchy concept in analytics.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Eficent <http://www.eficent.com>
- Luxim d.o.o. <http://www.luxim.si>
- Matmoz d.o.o. <http://www.matmoz.si>
- Deneroteam. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SerpentCS <http://www.serpentcs.com/>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Jaume Planas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_account_analytic_parent-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_account_analytic_parent-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl