Pay and receive invoices from bank statements
Account Cash Invoice
This modules allows to pay an existing Supplier Invoice / Customer Refund, or to collect payment for an existing Customer Invoice from a Cash Statement.
- Go to Settings and activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings / Users & Companies / Users and set the flag ‘Show Full Accounting Features’.
- Go to Invoicing / Dashboard and create and/or open an existing Cash Statement from a Cash Journal.
- Press the button Pay Invoice to pay a Supplier Invoice or a Customer Refund. You will need to select the expected Journal
- Select Collect Payment from Invoice in to receive a payment of an existing Customer Invoice or a Supplier Refund.
- Press Validate on the statement. The payment will then be reconciled with the invoice.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Cannot pay invoices in a different currency than that defined in the journal associated to the payment method used to pay/collect payment.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_account_cash_invoice-18.104.22.168.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (22.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_account_cash_invoice-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl