Allows to use LDAP over SSL authentication
This module allows to authenticate using a LDAP over SSL system.
To install this module, you need to:
- Add the CA certificate of the LDAPS on your server as a trusted certificate
To configure this module, you need to:
- Access Settings / General Settings / LDAP Authentication / LDAP Server
- Check the ´Use LDAPS´ flag
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Enric Tobella <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_auth_ldaps-220.127.116.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl