Report to printer
Report To Printer
This module allows users to send reports to a printer attached to the server.
It adds an optional behaviour on reports to send it directly to a printer.
- Send to Client is the default behaviour providing you a downloadable PDF
- Send to Printer prints the report on selected printer
It detects trays on printers installation plus permits to select the paper source on which you want to print directly.
Report behaviour is defined by settings.
You will find this option on default user config, on default report config and on specific config per user per report.
This allows you to dedicate a specific paper source for example for preprinted paper such as payment slip.
Settings can be configured:
- per user
- per report
- per user and report
- Install PyCups - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycups
sudo apt-get install cups sudo apt-get install libcups2-dev sudo apt-get install python3-dev sudo pip install pycups
After installing enable the “Printing / Print User” option under access rights to give users the ability to view the print menu.
- To update the CUPS printers in Settings > Printing > Update Printers from CUPS
- If you want to print a report on a specific printer or tray, you can change these in Settings > Printing > Reports to define default behaviour.
- If you want to print a report on a specific printer and/or tray for a user, you can change these in Settings > Printing > Reports in Specific actions per user
- Users may also select a default action, printer or tray in their preferences
When no tray is configured for a report and a user, the default tray setup on the CUPS server is used.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Ferran Pegueroles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Albert Cervera i Areny <email@example.com>
- Davide Corio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lionel Sausin <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
- Sylvain Garancher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_base_report_to_printer-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (117.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 18, 2018|