Link Analytic Tags with Expense Tracker
This module provides ‘Analytic Tags’ on Expense. These tags are propagated to Analytic Entries
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to expenses form in Expenses -> My Expenses -> Expenses to Submit and you will find the new Analytic Tags field below Analytic Account field
- Create a new Expense record with an Analytic Account and one or more Analytic Tags
- Click on Submit to Manager button
- Click on Approve button
- Click on Post Jurnal Entries button
- Go to Invoicing -> Adviser -> Accounting Entries -> Analytic Entries
- Click on the corresponding Analytic Entries
- The field Tags will have the Analytic Tags set on Expenses
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_hr_expense_analytic_tag-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_hr_expense_analytic_tag-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl