Timesheet Sheets, Activities
HR Timesheet Sheet
This module supplies a new screen enabling you to manage your work encoding (timesheet) by period. Timesheet entries are made by employees each day. At the end of the defined period, employees validate their sheet and the manager must then approve his team’s entries. Periods are defined in the company forms and you can set them to run monthly, weekly or daily.
Negative hours are not admitted.
This module relies on:
- The OCA module ‘2D matrix for x2many fields’, and can be downloaded from Github: https://github.com/OCA/web/tree/11.0/web_widget_x2many_2d_matrix
If you want other default ranges different from weekly, you need to go:
- In the menu Configuration -> Settings -> Timesheet Options, and select in Timesheet Sheet Range the default range you want.
Known issues / Roadmap
- When you open the Summary or Details tab, a save should be performed to ensure the data shown is correct. This perhaps could be achieved by including a .js file that does that.
- The timesheet grid is limited to display a max. of 1M cells, due to a limitation of the tree view limit parameter not being able to dynamically set a limit. Since default value of odoo, 40 records is too small, we decided to set 1M, which should be good enough in the majority of scenarios.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_hr_timesheet_sheet-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (264.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 21, 2018|