Manage your quality management system
This module was written to allow you to manage your Quality Management System (QMS) within Odoo. It provides applications to manage:
- Quality Manual
- Procedures and Work Instructions
- Top Management Reviews
- Nonconformities (NC)
- Immediate/Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Improvement Opportunities
- Satisfaction Survey
For further information, please visit:
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users to the Management System groups (Manager, Auditor, NC Approver)
- Import your documentation (manuals and procedures)
- Review the data provided (i.e. NC origins and causes)
- Customize the Customer Satisfaction survey
- Customize email templates for reminders
- Import your legacy data (NC, actions)
To use this module, you need to:
- Schedule iand manage your audit calendars and top management reviews
- Follow up with your colleagues on their actions
- Analyze your NC and determine your action plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your action plan before closing NC
- Maintain your documentation by approving or refusing changes
- Create improvement opportunities
- Images support in the documentation
- Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Training
- Equipment Management
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Luk Vermeylen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Reis <email@example.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gervais Naoussi <email@example.com>
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Eugen Don <email@example.com>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_mgmtsystem_quality-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (22.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_mgmtsystem_quality-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl