Specify non-equivalent products to a part on a BOM
MRP BoM Equivalences
This module allows the user to specify non-equivalent products to a part on a BOM.
Other modules can assume that products in the same category are equivalent and can be used in a Manufacturing Order if the main part is not available. Those non-equivalent products can be excluded.
- Go to Manufacturing > Master Data > Bill of Materials
- Create or update a BOM to check the box “Use Equivalences”
- Set the non-equivalent products among the products of the same category
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Bhavesh Odedra <email@example.com>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_mrp_bom_equivalent-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl