Purchase Minimum Amount
Purchase Minimum Amount
This module allows you to establish and automate a specific Purchase Order Approval Block Reason in the system: the ‘Minimum Purchase Order Amount per Vendor’.
- Go to ‘Purchases / Purchase / Vendors’
- Click on a Vendor and inside the ‘Sales & Purchases’ page specify the non-required field ‘Minimum Purchase Amount’.
- Assign the security group ‘Release blocked RFQ’ to users that should be able to release the block. Users in group ‘Purchase / Managers’ are by default assigned to this group.
Set the Purchase Approval Block
- Go to ‘Purchases / Purchase / Requests for Quotation’
- Create a new RFQ and upon saving if the Untaxed Amount is below the Purchase Minimum Amount specified in that vendor, then the Approval Block Reason is automatically set and the Approval Block Reason is not editable anymore.
Search existing RFQ
There is a filter ‘Blocked’ to search for orders that are blocked. It is also possible to search RFQ’s with the Approval Block Reason ‘Minimum Purchase Order Amount per Vendor’.
Confirm the RFQ
- Press the button ‘Confirm’. If there’s an approval block, the order will be set to status ‘To Approve’. You will then need to request a Purchase Manager to approve it.
Release the purchase approval block
- All the RFQ’s with a total amount surpassing the specified Minimum Purchase Order Amount for that vendor (excluding taxes) are automatically released.
- If a blocked RFQ without surpassing the minimum amount wants to be released, a user member of the security group ‘Release RFQ with approval block’ can see a button ‘Release Approval Block’. When pressing it, anyone seeing that RFQ is able to validate it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_minimum_amount-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_minimum_amount-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl