Fixed percentage of landed costs to every received items
Stock landed cost company percentage
This module allows you to add a fixed percentage of landed costs to every received items.
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products
- Create landed cost product. Make sure the landed cost box is checked.
- Go to Settings > Company
- Select a company and go to the Accounting tab
- Select or create a journal for the landed costs accounting entries
- Add landed costs by selecting the landed cost product and entering the percentage
- Go to Purchases > Purchase > Requests for Quotation
- Select or create a new one
- Confirm the order and receive the products
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Landed Costs
- A new landed cost has been created for the receipt you just processed. The value has been calculated based on the percentage and the total cost of the received products.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Bhavesh Odedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_stock_landed_cost_company_percentage-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_stock_landed_cost_company_percentage-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl