Set lot name and end date directly on picking operations
This module allows to set pack operation Lot Name and End of Life Date directly on picking operations
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Activate “Track lots or serial numbers” in Inventory -> Configuration -> Setting -> Lots and Serial Numbers
- Note: the product must have “Tracking | By Lots” in the inventory tab
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Operations > All transfers
- Select a Ready picking or create it and click on Mark as Todo
- Set Lot Name in Operations tab
- Set optionally the end of life date in the proper column
- When the picking will be transferred, the lot will be created with that name and date.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_stock_move_quick_lot-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (48.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_stock_move_quick_lot-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl