Consolidate your invoices across companies
This module allows organizations with multiples companies to transfer the liability of a customer to another company and provide the customer with a unique consolidated invoice to pay.
Company1 - Create and validate invoice
Company2 - Create and validate invoice
Company3 - Create consolidated invoice
Nothing happens but selection of company1 and company2 invoices.
Company3 - Click on Consolidate
Payment of company1’s invoice - In company1 using due from payment method
Payment of company2’s invoice - In company2 using due from payment method
Creation of company3’s invoice - In company3
|A/R Due To||Company1||100|
|A/R Due To||Company2||121|
Customer Payment (company3)
Table of contents
- Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Companies
- For each company, go to the “Intercompany Payment Configuration” tab
- the Due From Account
- the Due To Account
- the Due From/Due To Journal
- Create invoices for the same customer in different children companies
- Go to Accounting > Sales > Consolidate Invoices
- Create a new invoice consolidation
- Select the same customer
- Select a period wide enough to include the invoices of the children company
- Click on “Consolidate”:
- The customer invoices in the children companies are paid. The payments are available in the “Payments” tab.
- A new invoice is created and validated in the parent company. The new invoice is available in the “Consolidated Invoice”.
- Register the customer payment of that invoice as usual.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_account_invoice_consolidated-126.96.36.199.0-py3-none-any.whl (45.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_account_invoice_consolidated-188.8.131.52.0-py3-none-any.whl