Track costs of delivered items with analytic accounting
This module allows you to report on the stock output account by analytic account.
It uses the analytic account of the field service location to set the analytic account on the deliveries.
Table of contents
- Go to Field Service > Master data > Locations
- Create or select a location
- Check that the inventory location is a Customer location
- Go to the Accounting tab
- Set the analytic account
- Go to Field Service
- Create or select an order
- Select the location
- Go to the Inventory tab to add some products and submit the stock requests
- Go to Inventory > Stock Request Orders > X to process
- Open the stock request order related to your Field Service order
- Set the route on the lines and confirm it
- Process the transfers
- Go to Accounting > Adviser > Analytic Entries
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_fieldservice_stock_account_analytic-18.104.22.168.2-py3-none-any.whl (31.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_fieldservice_stock_account_analytic-22.214.171.124.2-py3-none-any.whl