Change the state of many payslips at a time
This module process payslip batches:
- This module allows to mass change Payslip states
- The module checks if the required action is allowed for each payslip
- If any of the payslips are not in a suitable state a warning message will pop up and no changes will be made
Table of contents
- Go to the payslip list view and select the ones you want to .
- Unfold the “More” menu on the top and click on “Change state”
- Select the action to execute
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_hr_payslip_change_state-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl (111.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_hr_payslip_change_state-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl