Website company logo
Load a logo image to be used on website only. This allows to use an internal company logo (for reports) and a different website logo.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to “Website -> Configuration -> Settings”.
- In the configuration of the selected website there is a ‘Logo’ label under the Favicon.
- Load a logo image in the logo field.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to a website and you will see the logo configured for the website instead of the logo of the website’s company
- It would be useful to add the functionality of displaying the company’s logo on the website when a logo for the website is not specified.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_website_logo-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl (24.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_website_logo-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl