Allow group attributes in shop by categories
This module extends the functionality of website sale module to allow to group product attributes filter by their categories. Also you can select if you want display folded or un folded category in website attribute’s filter.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Website > Configuration > Attribute Categories’ and create one. You can select if you want display it folded or unfolded in website.
- Go to ‘Website > Configuration > Attributes’ and create one or more with this category.
- Go to ‘Website > Configuration > Attribute Values’ and create more than one value for this attribute.
- Go to ‘Website > Products > Products’ and create a product with this attribute and assign it an attribute value.
- Go to Website Shop.
- Active filter by attributes in “Customize” option in top menu.
- Now you can see product attributes filter grouped by categories.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_website_sale_attribute_filter_category-220.127.116.11.0-py3-none-any.whl (32.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_website_sale_attribute_filter_category-18.104.22.168.0-py3-none-any.whl