Management System - Nonconformity
This module enables you to manage the nonconformities of your management systems:
- Quality (ISO 9001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
- Information Security (ISO 27001)
- Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- IT Services (ISO 20000)
Table of contents
No installation required.
Users must be added to the appropriate groups within Odoo as follows:
- Creators: Settings > Users > Groups > Management System / User
To configure email notifications for certain stages go to:
- Management System > Configuration > Nonconformities > Stages
- Click on any stage and click the edit button.
- Click on the dropdown icon in the field Email Template, select your template and click Save.
To use this module:
- Go to Management System > Nonconformities
- Click on Create to enter the following information:
- Partner : Customer, supplier or internal personnel
- Related to: Any reference pointing to the NC (order id, project id, task id, etc.)
- Responsible: Person responsible for the NC
- Manager : Person managing the department or owner of the procedure
- Filled in by: Originator of NC report
- Origins: The source of the NC, how was it discover
- Procedures: Against which procedure is the NC
- Description: Evidence, reference to the standards
- Click on Save and then on Analysis.
Go to the newly created NC and fill in the following information in the tab named Causes and Analysis:
- Causes: Add root causes
- Analysis: Describe the results of the investigation
- Severity: Select the severity among unfounded, minor and major
- Immediate action: Create or select an immediate action if appropriate
Click on the Save button and then on the “Action Plan” button in the top right corner.
In the Actions tab, select or create new actions by entering the following items:
- Subject: What must be done - Return to Supplier, Use As Is, Scrap, Rework, Re-grade, Repair
- Deadline: Date by which the action must be completed
- Responsible: Person in charge for implementing the action
- Type: Immediate, corrective or preventive actions or improvement opportunity
- Description: Details of the action
When the action is created, a notification is sent to the person responsible for the action.
Enter comments into the input field below the “Plan Review” section, those comments are required to reach the next stage.
To begin the work on the planned Actions change the stage of the NC to open by clicking on the “In Progress” button in the top right corner.
When all actions of the plan are done, their effectiveness must be evaluated before closing the NC.
- The custom emails should be replaced by Mail Tracking features and Subtypes (like in Project Tasks and Project Issues)
- Automatically add responsible_user_id._uid, manager_user_id._uid, author_user_id._uid to chatter
- [MIG] Migration to 13.0.
- [MIG] Migration to 12.0.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Glen Dromgoole <email@example.com>
- Loic Lacroix <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Gervais Naoussi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Eugen Don <email@example.com>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ernesto Tejeda
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_mgmtsystem_nonconformity-126.96.36.199.1.dev1-py3-none-any.whl (156.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_mgmtsystem_nonconformity-188.8.131.52.1.dev1-py3-none-any.whl