Reconcile: with multiple lines / partial / with writeoffs
This module was written to extend the functionality of Easy Reconcile (account_easy_reconcile).
- In addition to the features implemented in Easy Reconcile (account_easy_reconcile), which are:
- reconciliation facilities for big volume of transactions
- setup different profiles of reconciliation by account
- each profile can use many methods of reconciliation
- this module is also a base to create others reconciliation methods
- which can plug in the profiles
- a profile a reconciliation can be run manually or by a cron
- monitoring of reconcilation runs with an history
It implements a basis to created advanced reconciliation methods in a few lines of code.
- Typically, such a method can be:
- Reconcile Journal items if the partner and the ref are equal
- Reconcile Journal items if the partner is equal and the ref is the same than ref or name
- Reconcile Journal items if the partner is equal and the ref match with a pattern
- And they allows:
- Reconciliations with multiple credit / multiple debit lines
- Partial reconciliations
- Write-off amount as well
- A method is already implemented in this module, it matches on items:
- Ref on credit move lines should be case insensitive equals to the ref or the name of the debit move line
The base class to find the reconciliations is built to be as efficient as possible.
So basically, if you have an invoice with 3 payments (one per month), the first month, it will partial reconcile the debit move line with the first payment, the second month, it will partial reconcile the debit move line with 2 first payments, the third month, it will make the full reconciliation.
This module is perfectly adapted for E-Commerce business where a big volume of move lines and so, reconciliations, are involved and payments often come from many offices.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues.
In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Frédéric Clementi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vincent Renaville <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Leonardo Pistone <email@example.com>
- Rudolf Schnapka <firstname.lastname@example.org> (German translations)
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_account_advanced_reconcile-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl (22.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_account_advanced_reconcile-220.127.116.11.0-py2-none-any.whl