Manage the Earned Value for your customers
Earned Value Management Report
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements).
This module introduces Earned Value Management report based on the information from the Business Requirements Resources and Deliverable lines. You can check the following resources for more information about EVM:
To fully be able to use the report, the following information must be properly maintained:
- Cost price in the products associated to resources
- Resources lines should contain valid cost and total cost.
- Employees should contain a valid resource product (comparable to the one in the Resource lines)
- The time spent on Timesheets should be properly recorded
- In the Business requirement, you add Deliverable Lines as necessary,with the corresponding Resources lines.
- When the BR is validated the project should be created so that the users can manage their tasks.
- When the users spend time on a given task they should input their timesheets accordingly in the task.
When creating new tasks, the related BR should be set up properly in the task in order to be properly accounted
Known issues / Roadmap
- Needs timesheets on the tasks related to BR. In the future we might think of a way to input TS on project directly
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Eric Caudal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo8_addon_business_requirement_earned_value-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl