Specify second lastname directly in the lead/opportunity
Second Lastname in Leads
This module extends the functionality of CRM leads to support setting the second last name field for contacts and allow you to port that information to and from partners.
To install this module, you need to:
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Sales > Leads > Create.
- You have the new Second Lastname. Fill it.
- Press Convert to Opportunity.
- In Related Customer choose Create a new customer.
- Press Create Opportunity.
- In the new opportunity, go to Lead tab. There is the new field too.
- If you go to the partner you just created, you will see that its second last name match that in the lead.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_crm_lead_second_lastname-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (24.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_crm_lead_second_lastname-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl