Recover information from github repositories
Load Github Data in your Odoo Instance
This module allow you to
- recover social informations from Github. (Members of an organizations, Pull requests, Issues, Comments, …)
- download source code
Nothing special is needed to install this module.
Once installed, you have to:
- go to ‘Settings’ / ‘Technical’ / ‘Parameters’ / ‘System Parameters’
- set credentials to access to github
- set a local folder, if you want to download code source from github
To recover information from github, you have to:
- go to ‘Github’ / ‘Settings’ / ‘Sync Object’
- Select the object type you want to synchronize and its github name
Optionaly, once organization created, you have to create series of your project
- Go to ‘Github’ / ‘Organizations’ / click on your organization / ‘Organization Series’ Tabs
For each branches of your repositories, you can download the Source Code, and once downloaded you can analyze it. Analyze in this module is basic. (For the time being, it just gives branches sizes). But you can develop an extra Odoo Custom module to extend analyze function and get extra stats, depending of your needs.
This module provides several reportings.
Branches by Series
Sizes by Series
Known issues / Roadmap
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_github_connector-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl (202.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_github_connector-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl