Generate Chorus-compliant e-invoices
L10n FR Chorus Account
This is the base module for the support of Chorus. Chorus specifications available on Chorus Pro Community website. Chorus Pro is the electronic invoicing plateform of the French administration. All the suppliers of the French administration can send their invoices through Chorus and it is progressively becoming an obligation for all suppliers. To know more about Chorus and the obligation to send electronic invoices to the French administration, read the dedicated page on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
To be able to generate an electronic invoice for Chorus, you need the module l10n_fr_chorus_ubl (or other modules that support a specific e-invoice format).
Go to the menu Settings > Configuration > Accounting: in the section eInvoicing & Payments > Customer, set the parameter French VAT Scheme to:
- Debit if your company’s invoicing regime is TVA sur les débits,
- or Cash in if your company’s invoicing regime is TVA sur les encaissements.
On the Customers that you invoice via Chorus, you must:
- enter their SIRET (Accounting tab),
- select Chorus as Customer Invoice Transmission Method (Accounting tab),
- select the Info Required for Chorus to the value that you obtained from Chorus (menu Rechercher Structure Publique),
- if the service code is a required information for that customer in Chorus, create an invoicing contact and enter the related Chorus Service Code and make sure that this contact is used as Customer on the invoice.
Known issues / Roadmap
Add support for the automatic transmission of invoices to Chorus via API (but it requires a RGS 1 star certificate, which costs about 250 € / year).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_l10n_fr_chorus_account-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (27.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_l10n_fr_chorus_account-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl