Create/Update Pricelist Items in a massive way
Pricelist Item Generator
This module allows to create pricelist items in a bulk way, by separate price elements and products informations.
It avoids a lot of manual entries.
To configure this module (for non admin user), you need to:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Sales > Quotation and Sales > Customer Features
- Check ‘Use pricelists’
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Pricelists > Price Items Generator.
- Create a new one filling required fields and activate it.
- Create a price item rule in ‘Price items’ part.
- Add 2 rows in ‘Involved products’ (i.e. one with a product and one with a category).
- Save and click on ‘Synchonize with Pricelist’ button.
- Click on the version link: you now see a screen like this.
- It’s the standard Pricelist Version screen improved by cutting rules in 2 parts: the standard one (Manual rules) and the automatic created by this module.
- If you want duplicate generators, you may also duplicate one2many parts as here ‘Price items’.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Only support sales pricelist: others possible
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Icon images comes from https://icons8.com/web-app/for/all/price%20dollar
- David BEAL <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo8_addon_pricelist_item_generator-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl