Quality control - Manual validation
Manual validation for quality control inspections
This module adds a manual validation flag which allows to override the result of the inspection.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Quality control - Manual validation
- Install the module
To override quality control result, you need to:
- Go to menu Quality Control -> Inspection -> Inspection
- Open inspection data with status other than Success or Failed
- Activate Force Valid flag
Inspection data with force valid always result in success when approved, even if some inspection question are not succed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_quality_control_force_valid-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (28.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_quality_control_force_valid-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl