Allows developpers to easily generate i18n files
Save translation file
This module was written for developpers to easily generate i18n files (.po and .pot) from the list of modules, instead of using the native configuration “Export Translation” wizard.
- The i18n subdirectory is created if missing in the module.
- A “.po” file is generated for each installed languages.
- If a “.po” file exists it is overwritten (use with caution).
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to the view list (or form) of installed modules and click the button ‘Save translation file’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain Calador <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_save_translation_file-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (16.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_save_translation_file-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl